Luigi Walt, b. 1975. Ph.D., University of Bologna, Italy (2008). Since 2014, postdoctoral researcher at the Chair of New Testament Exegesis and Hermeneutics, University of Regensburg, Germany. Major publication: Paolo e le parole di Gesù. Frammenti di un insegnamento orale (“Paul and the Sayings of Jesus: Fragments of an Oral Teaching”, 2013).
- New Testament and Christian Origins • Jewish and Christian Apocalyptic Literature
- Biblical Hermeneutics • History of Biblical Interpretation
- Method and Theory in the Study of Religion
Academic Affiliations and Memberships
Association pour l’étude de la littérature apocryphe chrétienne (AELAC) • Centro Italiano di Studi Superiori sulle Religioni (CISSR) • European Association of Biblical Studies (EABS) • European Association for the Study of Religions (EASR) • Society of Biblical Literature (SBL)
Works in Progress (Selection)
- The Sixth Book of Ezra: Introduction, Translation, and Commentary
- The Pauline Distinction: An Archaeology of Translation
- [Ed. / Transl.] J.Z. Smith, Selected Essays in the Study of Religion
⇒ For more information and contacts, see LW-Lab.
⇒ For an Italian version of this page, click here.